Friday, July 29, 2011

i'm loving on..



I've had this shirt sitting in my closet for the longest time and have yet to pull it out!
Chiffon is a complete weakness of mine but I always think it has to be a fancy occasion to wear the lux fabric but decided today was a good enough day to throw it on. Also, how great is teal and red together? New favorite color combo :)

Speaking of new favorites..
this Revlon Top Speed Nail Enamel 
is my new addiction. The "Fire" color you see below is currently on my fingers...and toes.
Is that a nail polish no no? I don't even know, nor care much because it is that great!
Do you have a favorite fabric? Fav nail color?
Do tell!



1 comment:

  1. If it is a no no to have the same color on your fingers and toes, I am a rule breaker. I have the same color on both 95% of the time! PS looooveeeee that color. I want some!

    ReplyDelete