Friday, July 15, 2011

i'm loving on..


yup, bubble blast 2.
I have this habit of getting strangely addicted to games
on my phone that no one has ever heard of.
I suck at angry birds, cannot figure out those stick figure running games
and fruit ninja is a joke.
But ask me to pop bubbles and I'm all over it.

I am currently stuck on level 10 of pack 40
Each pack consists of 100 levels so yes, I have gotten through 4010 levels
(I dare you to laugh at my awesomeness)
My score is 3894 but considering I know no one who plays this game
I couldn't tell you if that's a respectable score
so I'll just pretend like I rock the 
Bubble Blast 2 world and call it good :)


This little guy is a good friend to me when husband is at work
and I'm just not ready to get out of bed.
(which is usually before 10..don't judge, it's a slow summer)

I'm pretty positive you can get Bubble Blast 2 on any touch phone,
try it! I need someone to talk Bubble Blast with :)

Hopefully this weekend will not be filled with too many of my green, red, yellow and blue friends!
I'll tell you how that goal goes.




No comments:

Post a Comment