Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Husband- The Genius.

Kimball did not only pass Level I of the CFA exam,
he absolutely PUNISHED it! We got the email this morning confirming what I knew all along; 
my husband is a genius. Only 38% of the participants passed and husband not only passed but he basically aced it. The scoring is done by chunks of percentages and in all but one area he scored over 70%! People usually freak out if they get between 50-70% but husband is too legit for that :)


I am extremely proud of Kimball and all the hard work, studying and dedication he put into ensuring a good score on the exam. I don't know anyone so self-motivated and able to stay so focused when studying for something so time consuming and difficult!
So now it's proven, my husband is a genius! He can no longer deny it :)
I can't believe I was so blessed to get hold of such a wonderful, sweet, intelligent and hot hubby!
If you know my husband send him a text or write him on facebook to congratulate him on this major accomplishment; it'd make him feel really great if you did!
Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment