Monday, July 11, 2011

our weekend!

Husband got off work early Friday
so we went to Steak and Shake for dinner
(don't let the name fool you..so good!)
The shakes were to die for and I will be making 
daily trips during happy hour.
No pictures of our delish meal, lo siento.

Saturday I had my 9 mile run.
Only two more weeks of training and the race will be here!!
After my run we went for a swim but only stayed for
about an hour 
it was a ca-razy day at the pool.
note to self: saturday afternoons = a billion little splashing kids

Next we headed to Pinstripes
a classy bowling alley.
yes, I did say classy. 
They show you to your lane, give you free (comfy) socks,
a waiter comes to see if you'd like dinner or drinks while you
lounge on your luscious couch in between turns.
seriously, classy.
And 'senspive! Luckily we're the King and Queen of coupons
so we spent a whopping 4 dollars for shoes.
I felt like I needed to go home and throw on a cocktail dress
(that's basically what everyone else was wearing).

After Kimball beat me,
by only 3 pins,
we headed to Buffalo Wild Wings
(ohhh my yummy)




After our tummies were full of wings, ribs and fries we headed home to watch the 
Season 4 premiere of FLASHPOINT! 
HOLLA!!


Sunday was one of the laziest yet here in Illinois
but it was much deserved and very much enjoyed!

Wonderful weekend with wonderful husband :)

p.s. to all ya'll who keep asking about my hair and what the final decision was 
i'm surrrry! I did cut it (only about 3 inches) but i'll post some pics that show the difference soon, promise!

because i am blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Nathan and I had our Chicago reception at Pinstripes!! It was so awesome bowling in a wedding dress, bahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be quiet an undertaking! It was such a great place!

    ReplyDelete