Friday, July 22, 2011

i'm loving on..


Lately I've been looooving on waterproof mascara.
I'm a Maybelline girl, all the way.
I'm not really a make up person, now don't take that the wrong way
it's not that I don't need make up I just have no idea how to do make up! So I keep it simple.
But mascara is a MUST considering I have the blondest eyelashes you'll ever see.
Waterproof has become my new best friend. 
You can cry during your favorite chick flick,
take a shower,
go swimming,
rub your eyes,
put eye drops in
etc 
etc 
etc! 
and the lashes stay lush! (so cheesy, but so true).
I realized yesterday that living in Utah (well not right now but we're usually living in utah) waterproof is sort of a must year round.. 
summer- swimming non-stop
fall- crying because i'm freaking out about school (okay, slightly dramatic but I'm trying to make a point)
winter- crazy snow every morning that completely undoes your mascara-applying morning and makes your fellow students think you are just a complete idiot and don't understand that mascara does not go on your eye lids but just the lashes (seriously hate that)
spring- crazy rain...*see winter for details

see! year round girlies, year round!
I'm probably the last person to make this connection but I'll just pretend I'm incredibly smart and not totally behind on beauty secrets that everyone already knows :) 

Get a little dolled up this weekend,
hope it's a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment