Thursday, July 21, 2011

they got me.

now i remember why i never buy fruit snacks. 
i spent over 2 hours in target today and the 3 for $5 deal was screaming at me! i'm that person who is drastically swayed by marketing and advertisement ploys. i see a commercial for some kind of food and my tummy says 'yes, go get that' etc etc.

husband always makes fun of me.
example--i came home with all the makings for s'mores a few weeks ago because at the store they had a display with it all together, nice and simple.so good goin' all you advertisement people, there are people who fall for it!

as for the fruit snack purchase i don't think it helped that it was 2:30 and i hadn't had lunch and i was talking to my bestie on the phone which is always enough to distract me from important decisions like whether or not to buy fruit snacks. whatever the reason, they ended up in my basket and now three packets are gone.

please tell me i'm not alone in this!

No comments:

Post a Comment