Wednesday, February 1, 2012

austin.

Remember when a new year was about to start in elementary school and you dreaded the day you couldn't just swim all day? Okay, maybe that was just me. But then you got to the lunch room on that first day and opened your lunch and there was Austin. Good ole' pb and cheese (that actually sounds nasty, but we all know it isn't) and the world was beautiful again.

 Kimball and I did a costco run this last weekend and came across a HUGE pack of Austin crackers. Cheese and pb, cheese and cheese, lemon, oreo wanna-be's, the whole sha-bang! All of them were there! It was a blast from the past that we could not pass so, of course, we purchased them. Now when I'm at school dreaming about swimming the summer away (I haven't changed much, have I?) I whip out my Austins and everything is A-OK.

What was ( is) your fav little kid lunch snack?? Do tell!

p.s. high resolution pic right there! sorryz, my phone did the best he could :)

because i am blessed.

1 comment: