Monday, February 13, 2012

A to the Z // Part.One

We zoomed down to Arizona for some fun this weekend while my brother, sister in law and their kids where there and it was also my other sister in laws baby shower! Double Bonus. Other than the shower we hit up the lanes. Of course there are pictures so you can pretend you were there with us. 

One funny thing I want to say before the cornucopia of pictures that you know will follow below. I, or so I've been told, am a really goofy bowler. I guess I do some weird stance as I let go of the ball...anyway! These pictures should help you understand where the stance originates from. I LOVE MY CRAZY FAMILY!






See what I mean? I especially love my nephews approach :)
Here are some other adorable pics, just because my family is precious.

I cannot look at these and not say that I am blessed. 
Oh, how glorious it is to have such a loving, close, crazy familia.

because i am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment