Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A to the Z // Part.Two

In case you haven't already been notified, I have the cutest nieces and nephews. No contest, so don't even try. There are 13 of them and they all have a huge piece of my heart. While in Arizona we got to see a handful of them and I, being me, couldn't help but snap a few photographs. So for your "ooh"ing and "aw"ing pleasure I present some of my babies :)




I would like to take this moment to thank the television snow "Yo Gabba Gabba" for making these photos possible. Oh, and my beautiful siblings for making dang good looking children. Thank the heavens for my beautiful family and the joy they bring me!

because i am blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing cuter than kids in tight jammies. Love those dino jammies especially. We watch our share of DJ Lance as well:)

    ReplyDelete