Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A to the Z // Part.Three

A visit to Arizona would not be complete without a little Kitty Kat time. Meet Kat! She's been my bestest friend since we were ten years old. (Dang, right?) Her and her husband Myles still live in Arizona so every time we go visit we get to play! Considering we were only in Az for a couple days we didn't get a chance to see them until late Saturday night but we made time. After talking for hours we went to The Gelato Spot and talked for a couple more hours until they kicked us out. (They were literally picking up the chairs around us and taking our gletao cups off the table...okay, okay! We get it!) We then went back to their place and continued to talk for a few more hours :) I cannot get enough of my Katter. We are so blessed to have married guys who get along as well! Myles is the sweetest. Having all four of us together is a complete riot.




You know at the end of high school when all the adults say "oh, you wont really stay close with your high school friends"? They didn't know about us. Okay, so we may not live right next door to each other and have kids at the exact same time and maybe our children wont marry each other BUT we will be best friends forever. I am so grateful for Kat and the friend and sister she has been to me for the last twelve years!

because i am blessed.

1 comment:

  1. You are the sweetest and I constantly check your blog. Every time I see the "Movers" title i send you brain waves to blog again. I DONT KNOW HOW I DIDN'T SEE THIS POST I AM SO sad I didn't until now but it made my day and you will be here SO soon :) I can't wait to see you guys and you are right we are like 4 peas in a pod. LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

    ReplyDelete