Tuesday, January 31, 2012

just walking down the street.

photo credit here

Major construction issues? Nope, chalk. How amazingly beautiful and crazy is this? 
I remember as a little girl going to Mexico and seeing people doing oil paintings and chalk drawings on the ground. It always amazed me how realistic the artists were able to make their scenes with such limited materials. What I would give to have such a talent! Maybe someday (when i'm not being completely owned by school) I'll pretend I can paint and fool around a bit :) 
Follow the link attached with the photo credit and see how this one was done! 


Note to self: add "find a 3D chalk drawing and stare in awe" to bucket list.

Hope the week is going swimmingly!
p.s. speaking of swimming, i finally got around to hand washing my swimsuits yesterday (i know i know it took me forever, don't judge) and  hate that i'm dying to go swimming and it's not even FEBRUARY yet! sigh, i can wait...i can wait...i can wait......

because i am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment