Tuesday, January 24, 2012

snow man & snow woman.


We made snow people..
sort of.

We were so excited when it finally snowed and stuck and decided it was high time to make some snow people. Unfortunately, it rained a bit after it snowed and a night of nothing left the snow a bit crunchy. I had never made a snow person before (don't judge, I'm an Arizona girl) so I was a bit over optimistic as we started out but I was sure we'd be able to make fine looking snow people. 
I was brought to a realistic mindset very quickly as we scooped all the snow from our backyard to find it was barely enough for a snow person bottom. Plan B! We made baby snow people :) We chiseled little noses out of the huge carrot we had set aside and used baby pebbles for the rest of the face. No scarf and hat for these snow babies but they were cute nonetheless. 
It snowed again last night so we're hoping to get a consistently white winter! I'm very excited for Kimball as his final season of Utah skiing will be a success after all!!

because i am blessed.






No comments:

Post a Comment