Tuesday, August 30, 2011

well hello again!

Remember me?
Well, I'm back..sort of. After traveling like crazy people and then finally settling back into p-town (provo..just in case that was confusing) we are back in school and ready to live up our last year here at BYU! It's bittersweet to realize we really don't have that much time to enjoy all that there is here but
good to realize that school does actually end!

So after finishing up in Chicago we went to Virginia/DC where husbands family lives, we hung out there for a few days and made our way to N. Carolina for some very much needed and appreciated beach time in Outer Banks. Yes, the same Outer Banks that was trashed by Irene. (We got out of town before it hit, do not worry...more on that later) After returning to Virginia and then flying back to Chicago we picked up our car and drove through Iowa, Nebraska, and Wyoming to get back to Utah! 

So there's a little dollop of what's been going down the last couple weeks but you better believe I got pictures! When the beginning-of-the-year craziness finishes or when I decide I'm going to go crazy if I read over one more syllabus (that looks exactly like the last 4 I've read) I will get around to posting for you to behold.

hope ya'll are enjoying the last bit of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment