Tuesday, August 9, 2011

BrotherMans Birthday

This is Braden.
aka
brotherman
lumber jack
the fun uncle
my getting-fat accomplice 
holder of funny faces
the man who can build/fix anything
master of everything musical
theme park buddy
designer extraordinaire 
my greatest listener
junkfood junkie (runs in the family)
cartoon movie marathon lover
ultimate thrift store shopper
best friend.
and much much more!

Today is BrotherMans birthday 
and I am missing on him so much!
Growing up over three years apart we weren't necessarily the best of friends as little ones,I was the typical annoying little sister and he the too cool big brother.

But, as often happens, we grew up and became better and better friends. Now there are very few people that I trust more than my brother; he is that guy that you can talk to about anything who'll listen, not judge and understand where you're coming from. When home we are pretty much never apart, we are culprits of all of the above and I enjoy nothing more than hanging out with him when I'm home in az! 
I love Braden so so much and I feel so blessed to have him as one of my big brothers. The follow pictures pretty much sum us up..don't judge :)


we're good at accomplishing the food baby look




a picture of the picture they take of you on atlantis at sea world (lol)

SIX FLAGS! our fave


Thank you, Braden, for being my brotherman, protector, and one of my very best friends!

I am so blessed to have five beautiful, fun and loving siblings and the best in-laws in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment