Monday, August 8, 2011

sugar momma

Hello Craziness!
It's our last week in Chicago before going on vacay in Virginia/N.Carolina (so excited)!
SoSorry for the lack of posts and "i'm loving on.." friday but things all of a sudden got crazy for me.
At the beginning of the summer I had made a Nanny Profile and had gotten some hits but nothing that would work for me, well last week I got an offer to work for the last couple of weeks that we were here with great pay and great opportunity so that's where I've been! 
I'm a sugar momma.
Not really though considering Kimball works way more than me and gets paid way more than me,
but we wont compare :) 
It's been really fun waking up early, having super busy days, helping out others and feeling tired at the end of the day knowing I deserve to be tired and it's not just from a day of doing nothing or laying by the pool (not that lying by the pool is bad, i miss it to be truthful)
But we have one more week to swim as much as we can and eat at all those places we've been meaning to eat at and take weird pictures with the bean at grant park (i'll post pictures when that epic day comes). So hopefully you twenty-something readers didn't get super T-O'ed at me for ditchin' for a few days while I made some cash money. And because I'm not capable of posting without leavin' some photo lovin' here are some weekend shots..


As you can tell Panera was a HUGE part of our weekend :)
Kimball noticed that Illinois was blessed with this bakery and didn't stop talking about how amazing it was so we finally made it out! And got a cinnamon roll, lemonade(yumm) and several bagels that were gone by Sunday :) 
Later on Saturday we headed over to our friends cute house to meet their new baby girl, enjoy some BBQ and nice conversation.

Blissful weekend! Hope yours was just as wonderful and that your week is off to a beautiful start :)

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm Panera :) One of my favorites...the Sierra Turkey and Broccoli Cheddar Soup(in a bread bowl) is to die forrr, my favorite...try it before you leave!

    ReplyDelete