Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pillow Talk // We're funny people

Kimball and I have the funniest pillow talk.
I'm not sure if we're delirious, slap-happy, or if we're just extremely funny people [I'm guessing all three have great influence ;)] but I really wish we could record ourselves lying there in the dark talking crazy talk sometimes. 

May I share?

Last night in the lovely land of right-between-awake-and-dream-land we were having a conversation that somehow turned into talk of my birthday (it's a little over a month away). Here's a tiny excerpt...

Kimball: (to the tune of "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts" from Lion King)
"I've got a lovely bunch of birthday ideas, doodle-dee, there they are a-sittin' in my phone. Small ones! Big ones! Some that go on your head! Yes, I've got a lovely bunch of birthday ideas, doodlee-dee, there they are a-sittin' in my phone!!"

Me: * giggle, giggle, full on laughter, giggle. Kiss him on the cheek when he's finished.*
"What's on the list?"

Kimball: "Secret things."

Me: "liiiiike..a puppy?"

Kimball: "Yeah! You've heard of Tamagotchi, right?" 

Me: "Noo!!!"


[p.s. I had a Tamagotchi cat when I was a kid and it ran away....a fake, electronic pet....ran away. What does that say about me?]


I love my husband. 
The conversation moved on to more randomness and finally, about an hour later, sleep. 

Gotta love pillow talk!!

I understand this is probably not very funny to pretty much anyone but let's face it, this blog is really for me anyway ;}

because i am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment