Monday, September 24, 2012

Our Weekend

It's getting colder outside so Friday night we decided we needed to bring the fun inside with a little mini dance party with our PS3 Move dance games. Michelle and Jordan ROCKED some of the Michael Jackson songs, below you can witness "the lean", "the legs" and "the spin". (I made those names up but you know what i'm talking about). 
Top two: Kimball and i rocking out to A Crazy Little Thing Called Love from Just Dance 3. 
Middle: Kimball dancing while I spy on him from our loft ;)
Bottom: The globe we found at a thrift store nearby for 95 cents! and dinner at Steak and Shake. I am unusually obsessed with that place...don't be surprised if I gain like 50 pounds while we live here.



Comin' home from dinner on Saturday we got to enjoy this beautiful sky. I really love it here in Illinois! 

Hope your weekend was great as well, Happy Monday!!

4 comments:

  1. You need to do a post and give us an apartment tour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that secret picture of kimball is SO good!!! we miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun!! Tell Michelle that she has a rockin post baby body. I am jealous of your fall time, I would kill to wear a hoodie right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ash, I have some pictures up on facebook of our house not decorated I just have it available to some family etc, i'm not sure I want my house up on here...I haven't decided yet.

    Sarah, We miss you guys too! Isn't that the best pic!? P.S. Derek is in Chi town this week, I think we're going to dinner with him Thrusday!

    Kat, right!? She is soo tiny! She claims she isn't back to her pre-babe size yet but I don't believe her. And Fall is soo fun, we've had some days that it's been cold and others where it's still warm. I'm super worried about winter though...it's gonna whamp on this az girls bootie.

    ReplyDelete