Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Courtney plays Aurora

While in DC I finally was able to see my sister in law, Courtney, dance live! 
She is a beautiful dancer in every genre but ballet is her definite specialty. She's coming to BYU right as we leave (sad) and is going to try out for the BYU ballet team in a few short weeks!! 

Her final performance was Sleeping Beauty and she was none other than Aurora (my favorite princess). 
Courtney did a beautiful job and I had to pick just a few from the hundreds of pictures I took to show her off. During the show my father in law and I were like the paparazzi snapping picture after picture to get every moment and though the flash was off the "click click click click click click" coming from both of us could not have been super pleasant. Luckily, there were plenty of others doing the exact same so we didn't get any dirty looks {that I was aware of at least..}

So here are a fraction of the pictures I got of her.







It was so great to see her dance live and I know she is going to rock it here at BYU. 
Love you Court!


because i am blessed.


1 comment: