Friday, June 22, 2012

i'm lovin' on...


I know what you're thinking.
"i'm lovin' on...? really, it's been like a year kels!"
Well, I can't stop myself from throwing up a post and it's friday and i'm lovin' on this!

So after a long break from "i'm lovin' on" here we go!

We're in DC right now visiting Kimballs family and the boys are out fishing all day so I hit up Tysons Corner. I've been looking for a cute jean jacket off and on lately but haven't had any luck. They either don't have it in my size, the torso is too short (not so crazy about super short jackets) or it's not the right wash. The list of why it's not perfect goes on and on. I was to the point where I didn't mind paying a little extra if I found the right one. 

So here's the success story:
I saw a jean jacket in the Old Navy window shop. It was a bit darker than I was looking for but I figured I'd go in and see if there were others. Finding no jackets in sight I meandered through the store and finally found myself at the back in the children's section. BUT WAIT! There it was! Not the one in the window but a different, perfect jacket sitting right in front of me. Grabbing a couple of the larger sizes (i love that they have big little girl sizes) I ran to the closest mirror and boom it's perfect and only $20! 
Sold. 
Persistence and waiting for the right deal paid off in this situation. And now I have my cute new jean jacket. Happy girl over here.


because i am blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment