Friday, May 6, 2011

lady of leisure

no school
no responsibility
all the time in the world=
craft time!! 

my mother in law left the cutest message on my phone today
asking what the lady of leisure was up to
it's the perfect way to describe me as of late
with a month left til we move to chicago and no school i have plenty of time

kimball has been teaching me to play tennis, i read out in the sun now that spring has decided to show it's face and i dig through my crafts :) it's the life! 
this is the first project (i figured i'd start small)
next i'm attacking our big blank wall in the living room that after 4 months
has still not been dealt with. 

i'll post when it's precious! 

because i am blessed.

OH! and we found this show called "flashpoint" 
it's a canadian show about a swat team 
and we've become...attached. 
check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment