Monday, May 2, 2011

happening upon happy things.

i happened upon THE most adorable little store the other day.
my husband and i were driving along state street and i looked over to see a store
that i had never noticed before.
it was not just a store though, it was a great old house made into a store
(my favorite thing about utah)
intrigued i looked it up, thoroughly read its blog
and fell in love.

you NEED to check this out.
i am a complete sucker for crafts that really have no point but can be added onto anything to make it look a trillion times more precious.
and i'm an even bigger sucker for step by step tutorials that help me not feel like an idiot for not knowing how something so great can be produced so simply.

the store is called Pebbles In My Pocket
(i know, just the name deserves the ever-cheesy "aww!")




because i am blessed.

1 comment:

  1. My mom is good friends with the woman who owns that store. I think I took scrap-booking classes from there once. It's such a cute little place!

    ReplyDelete