Thursday, March 17, 2011

they're back.

they're back. my friends, my beloved summer is coming.
and how do i know?
because the blackberries are here.
upon every visit to our grocery store i feel anticipated misery as i know when i check
for blackberries they will not only be extremely over inflated in price but they will not be ready, not juicy and ready to burst like blackberries should look.
but this morning, something was different.
the blackberries were ready. AND on sale!!!
so of course we got two containers
and i smiled all the while home.
we decided to make what kimball calls "big breakfast"
i usually add comments along with each picture but for today i thought i would just let my blackish blueish purpleish friends do the talking. enjoy




the last tasted as sweet as the first.

most of you are probably incredibly confused at my fascination with blackberries. reading this will clear things up a bit :)
i love big breakfast
and i love blackberries.

tell me, friends, what is your love? raspberries? granny smiths? avocado?
please share :)

because i am blessed.

3 comments:

  1. I saw them the other day and instantly thought of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in LOVE with blackberries too!! They have had them for a pretty good price at costco lately and they have been delish!!I hide them in the fridge so I dont have to share ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like shnozberries! and if the store doesn't have those I go with blueberries. Costco has the most delicious blueberries in bulk, it's amazing. blackberries are delicious though! gotta love all the yummy fruit!

    ReplyDelete