Wednesday, March 30, 2011

adventures


in case you haven't heard...

Kimball got a job in Chicago!
For now we'll be there just for the summer and then possibly be returning after I finish up school next April!!
We leave June 10th so we have a little bit of summer to relax in provo before we're taking off but we are both ecstatic for the opportunity and the new adventure.
After our time is up in Chicago we're heading to North Carolina with Kimball's family to hit the Outer Banks before heading back to Provo for one last year of school. 

So if you need me look for the girl who looks like this..



(yes, i am wearing a swimsuit, do not fear)

Can't wait for our summer adventures! And to have a break from school for the first real summer I've had since the 8th grade! 
because i am blessed.

if you know of any hot spots, must see's or hafta do's in chicago let me know!

3 comments:

  1. Ben and I are excited for you guys to come out here! Let us know if you need any IL or Sears info :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good to know we'll know at least one couple! Thanks so much Katie, we're so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for you Kelsey. John and I are living in Colorado Springs for his internship and he loves it. It's been nice to get out of student central for a while, and get a taste of the real world :) I'm sure you will love it.

    ReplyDelete