Tuesday, March 22, 2011

bicycle rides

bicycles






the sunny weather
has got me thinking about
bike rides.








last spring and summer
my wonderful friend
jasmine and i
used to go on bike rides
daily..sometimes hourly.














i am so thrilled
spring is almost here!

i've been jotting down a list of things
i want to do more of and things i want to learn.

i'm trying to think of things beyond the norm of summer happenings.



what are you doing this summer?
suggestions?

because i am blessed.

2 comments:

  1. making homeade bread? laying out? deep cleaning? making cute cards for people? I have a huge list of ideas if you want them....haha but bike riding sounds amazing I think I will do that this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes!! send it on over clean! i have a list too, wanna exchange?

    ReplyDelete