Thursday, December 8, 2011

one more to go!

It's the last day of the second to last semester of my Brigham Young University career!
Which doesn't mean a ton but I'm excited nonetheless! I mostly felt like I needed to post because I've been uber poopy at blogging lately..I was going to blame it on the fact that my blog has been silly lately but that really would be a major lie considering even if it was being completely cooperative I still wouldn't have had time to blog. It's also a bit pathetic that my countdown has been zeroed out for a good month and a day now..oops.
Point is I am only 50 hours of work and 4 finals away from being pretty dang free! The Hubs and I are going to Virginia for Christmas and we are soo ready for the break! We hit up Az for Thanksgiving and spent a week with my familia which was beyond needed and so wonderful! But, sadly, I forgot Lady (our nikon) at home here in Uthar :( so no photographs por tu. Just imagine my huge family (aunts, uncles cousins and cousins kids included).

Sort of a pointless post but I just wanted ya'll to know I'm not dead and doing fairly well and maybe at some point I'll be able to focus long enough to write a post that is actually coherent and possibly even *gasp* witty? That'd be pushing it but we can hope :)



p.s. i've been thinkin' lots about new years resolution. i have a few that i'm actually really excited about but have never really had concrete, measurable resolutions before so i'm a bit nervous! have you thought of yours yet?
do tell.

because i am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment