Tuesday, December 13, 2011

kiss kiss.




There is a song that my dance partner and I loved to dance to called Turkish Kiss and after taking this picture to send to hubs for after he gets out of a final I can't get it out of my head!
I miss my competing days but I love my life and am so grateful for a husband who encourages me to keep up with my passion of dance even if it means sitting in a room trying to study while his wife flails around the room to blaring music.
Hubs is taking a final as I type, and I'm actually "studying" right now ;) Hope the week is turning into a great one for all of you! 4 finals down and 2 to go over here and only one more week til Virginia!

p.s. who else is enjoying the christmas music a little too much? i may or may not have gone through my christmas playlist on grooveshark like 20 times just today.
p.s.s. justin bieber? why do i all of a sudden really like him..? especially his christmas songs? i'm okay with it.

because i am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment