Monday, February 28, 2011

my midnight drive.

kimball was supposed to fly in on friday night at 11.
i was supposed to leave to pick him up from flying in on friday night at 10.
i got a call at 9 saying his connecting flight was delayed.
one more night without my husband?
i was sad :(
he would now be getting in around 1 am.
so..wait at home while he gets in at 1 and takes a taxi that will not only get him home super late
but cost an arm and a leg
or go get him myself..
in the snow....
so at 1210am i took off for slc.
the snow wasn't bad at all until about 20 minutes away
but those big trucks with the yellow lights that force everyone to slow down during storms came on the i-15 and saved me from looking like a fool going 15 under the speed limit.
i made it to the airport alive and drove home with my hubby :)
the snow was pretty bad on the way home but luckily kimball is a great snow driver
so happy to have a husband again :)
because i am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment