Monday, August 20, 2012

Bliss // Lex+Caleb

Growing up I was extremely blessed to be super close to a lot of my cousins. My family is craziness and I love it! I am also blessed to have a lot of cousins around my same age, most of them are boys (who i still love dearly) but two are girls and we have been inseparable since we were tiny. 

We have the most ridiculous pictures together and anyone in our family can tell you tons of stories about how crazy we were making up dances, singing at every gathering and throwing tantrums when we couldn't spend more time together. Lex grew up in Cali and Utah and Carly and I grew up in AZ. I'm about 3 years older than them but we've always gotten along like sisters. They were both bridesmaids at my wedding almost two years ago and Car and I were Lexi's bridesmaids last week! It was so good to see them. Like always, we got no sleep and sat whispering in our beds about boys {or husbands}, school and life in general. I love these girls so much. 

The wedding was BEAUTIFUL and Lex and Caleb were absolutely adorable and so in love. They were sealed for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake City Temple. And during their first dance as a married couple at the reception that night it was as if no one else was there, they were in their own little world and it was bliss to watch. The reception sight was....spectacular to say the least and though we almost fell into the pond and felt ridiculous looking "sexy" on the bridge I'm sure the pictures will be worth it!

I was a fool and didn't take Lady (my camera) with me, I only took a carry on but very much regret not sticking her in my bag! But I got a few pictures on my phone.






We also took a billion and 3 pictures as a bridal party so if I can get my hands on some of those I'll put them up. 

Thank heavens for cousins :}
Here are a few oldies...






I momentarily thought about putting some of us in the younger years but thought better of it. The parachute pants and bows as big as our heads should probably stay between the three of us ;) 

love you car and lex <3

because i am blessed


No comments:

Post a Comment