Sunday, July 1, 2012

DC//post three.

After a day in the city we met up with Ali and Nathan (yay)!
It'd only been a few weeks since we'd been to Disneyland with them but we were so excited to get a night with them! After talking and swimming (because we're az girls at heart) we went to this adorable restaurant in Alexandria called King Street Blues. 

I didn't bring Lady (my camera) so my phone had to do for the night.
I'm not sure if it's my stance or my ked-like shoes but I look totally 80's here. Like Kelly Kapowski without the big hair and the sun kist skin. Oh, and I weigh more than 80 pounds. 
Next our chic DC friends knew of a place up the street that had great ice cream so we hit up Pops Ice Cream. After licking to our pleasure we walked the little ways down to the pier and Ali and I took the "best friends" photo in front of the dock :) {Our husbands were sick of being in photographs-ha}
Then we ran back to the car because our street parking 2 hours was almost up. 

So fun to see Ali and Nathan and explore another part of the great state of Virginia! If you are ever there you must check our Alexandria, very very cute little town!

That's it for VA and DC! Next up Hubs birthday and forth patriotism.

because i am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment