Tuesday, September 27, 2011

PhonePhotographs: life lately

ahh! okay, craziness on aisle 14.
So much has happened since being back and while contemplating the best way to sum it up I realized I had a billion and two photographs on my cellular to explain each significant thing (that I can remember at least)
So, let me introduce you to "lately"..

labor day picnic/best-day-of-my-life thanks to ice cream man.
 ward campout.

new antique shop findings/final weeks of farmers market.


new job!!
(husbands encouragement after only a week of tiring work)
 football! 
and so it begins.

That's it! Of course if I had taken the time to do individual posts you'd be laughing and saying "oh, that kelsey!" but for the sake of time just love on my simplicity. 

I'm dying to show you my soon-to-be etsy merchandise...stay posted!

because i am blessed.






3 comments:

  1. where is the farmers market?? and where is that antique store?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry but I need a few more details. What is the new job? Was the yellow elephant a lucky find at the antique store? How did you make it look like Godzilla sized?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey I am literally laughing out loud at the Godzilla thing, I hadn't realized it looked so huge! It's just sitting on the dash of our car, I guess the mountains just add to the effect. I actually found the elephant at the farmers market, which is at pioneer park every saturday until..last saturday i'm pretty sure, sorry ali! The antique store is on State St. of Provo, right down the street from where we live! I got a job working as an office assistant for the office of a few restaurants on campus (Legends Grille and Blue Line Cafe). It's fun and I really like my boss but it's tiring working and going to school. Only a semester and a half left! More detailed posts from now on Linds, promise :) I need to know how Miss Alice is doing! We need to call you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete