Monday, June 27, 2011

our weekend.

Husband found a sculpture park close to our place
so Sunday we went to check it out with Jordan and Michelle!

sneak peak..



 I told him to make the face.. hah


 Jordan looks like an art critic with his hands behind his back like so
 Little birdies lived inside!


 Jordan and Michelle - too cute
 I was kicking myself for not bringing my other lens when we saw this baby bunny
but I was able to sneak up and snap a few before it took off.


 hahah I love Michelle
 Kimball was worried that this would look like he was kissing the ear of this "man"
(he was convinced this was an end-of-the-movie-beast-from-beauty-and-the-beast sculpture. you know at the end when he turns into the guy with suuuper long hair and you think to yourself, "seriously..? that's him?")
 Dinner Time.



Art, a walk in the park, taking photos, being with friends and husband, eating corn on the cob, pan fried red potatoes, bbq chicken salad, texas toast, yummy fruit and kool-aid made for a wonderful weekend.

Husband and I are going to the Cubs game tomorrow after work so I gotta go get me a shirt!
Happy Monday lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment