Thursday, June 30, 2011

here's to six months of "us".

here's to six months of sweet love notes,
to little kisses, and big ones,
to snuggles
and nights in.
to six months of bear hugs,
 tons of giggles
and full-out laughter.
to made up songs, and dances.
to long talks of wishes and some days
and expressions of gratitude.
to sugar highs
and movie marathons. 
to sunday walks
and cute good night texts, while lying right next to each other.
to all of the new things we've learned about each other and come love about one another
in the last six months of marriage.

I am so lucky to have such a beautiful husband
who makes me so happy and goes out of his way to make sure
I stay that way! 
Six months has gone by so quickly and I'm in no rush for the years to pass.
I'm so excited to spend the rest of forever doing what we do every day.
 Even after years of wondering and day dreaming about who I would marry and what he would be like I would've never imagined someone as wonderful and as perfect for me as Kimball is. 
He is more than I deserve and more than I could ever wish for
and I am so grateful I get him all for myself!

I love you Kimball Andrew.

because i am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment