Thursday, November 3, 2011

not my semester.

okay so it's pretty apparent that i'm struggling with this whole blog and school and work and on and on and on thing. sorry to those of you who actually read but things have been a bit ridunkulous. i love my major, i love my job and i love being busy but i'm sort of not rocking it this semester. i'm not failing any of my classes (of even doing really bad at all actually) but it's just been impossible to feel on top of things. as a result i feel like i'm constantly running around with not only my head but my arms and one leg cut off. luckily i have the most amazing husband ever who somehow knows how to make all of this go away for a moment so i can breath. i hate venting blogs and i have a lot of fun stuff i really need to catch up on here but right now i just need to be human and not just talk about all the good stuff.
i'm so ready to graduate. and yet i hate to say that! i love being here at school and i love learning more and more and i hate to think that a year from now i'll miss it and wish i was able to take fun dance classes and religion courses etc etc. but right now that mentality is far from my brain. you know those days when you stub your toe or someone opens a door on you (just happened) and you kind of just lose it? as if it's like the biggest deal in the world and there is no way you could deal with it right then? yeah. welcome to me for the last month. my poor husband :(
i'm coming to the realization that there truly is no point to this post so i guess in closing i'll just plead with you to tell me i'm normal, not dumb and probably going to be okay..can you do that? thanks.

3 comments:

  1. So so normal. And pre-Thanksgiving is the absolute worst part of the Fall semester. You're far enough into the semester to have multiple papers/projects assigned, realize you'll never catch up on all your reading, and yet you still feel so far away from Christmas break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm welcome to my life on a daily basis! but just know you are totally normal and you are so close to being done!! hope things get better soon! and banana bread will be at your house asap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that's not normal than I must be crazy. Love you to pieces Kels.

    ReplyDelete