Saturday, July 10, 2010

first friday art stroll.

so my buddy nathan told me of this art stroll thats going on all year long down center street. different businesses get involved and every first friday of the month they open their doors to artists and pedestrians who wanna come check it out! it was extremely interesting and there were so many different, amazing pieces. i love that i live in an area where things like this happen all the time and have friends who are artsy fartsy like me :) because i am blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for requesting my virtual friendship. I was flattered. Reading this post made me really miss Provo. I loved the Friday art strolls. We used to get gelato afterwards. Mmmm gelato . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was happy to! Kimball talks about you and Bryan all the time, and how you and I would get along wonderfully. First Friday is a beautiful thing but gelato would most definitely take it to the next level! We'll have to do that next time!

    ReplyDelete